"In geometry, tangent circles (also known as kissing circles) are circles in a common plane that intersect at a single point."
A simple, yet delicate design, lifted by the faceted smoky quartz which captures the reflection of light.
Handmade sterling silver, tube set smoky quartz pendant with a choice of two chain lengths.
- It is available on either an 18in or 20in sterling silver diamond cut curb chain.
- The pendant has a matte finish.
- The diameter of the pendant is approximately 25mm.
- The stone is 4mm and faceted.
- The depth of colour and clarity of each stone will vary and they may also carry unique inclusions.
- A garnet version of this pendant is available in my shop as a separate listing.
This pendant is handmade by myself from sterling silver wire and tube in my home studio. Each component is soldered in place and the stone is set within a tube setting. Due to the nature of each individual item being handmade, no two pieces will be completely uniform.
All items are hallmarked by the London Assay Office and gift boxed, complete with a dust cover and are shipped via Royal Mail Special Delivery (UK).