“A secant is a line that intersects a circle at exactly two points.“
The contemporary design of these earrings using geometric shapes create a striking look for the wearer. The Black Star of India is a very unique stone as it exhibits a white four ray star asterism. Deliver a power dressing statement with these drop earrings when teamed with a classic suit or just wear them with a pair of jeans and tailored blazer.
Handmade sterling silver, stone set drop earrings.
- Available with two stone options: Amethyst or Star of India.
- This listing is for the Black Star of India option. The Amethyst version is available in my shop as a separate listing.
- The stones are approximately 8mm.
- The drop of these earrings is 49mm, with a width of 8.7mm.
- Sterling silver earring posts have been soldered to the back and are accompanied with sterling silver scroll backs.
- These earrings have a high polished finish.
These earrings are handmade by myself from square sterling silver wire in my home studio. Each component is soldered in place and the stone is set within a bezel setting.
All items are hallmarked by the London Assay Office and gift boxed, complete with a dust cover and are shipped via Royal Mail Special Delivery (UK).