This one of a kind, handmade sterling silver cluster pendant is set with a soft, milky green prehnite and bright yellow chalcedony and accompanied with a silver jasmine flower and beads. The pendant is finished with a hidden tube bail at the back.
- The pendant comes on a 20in sterling silver curb chain.
- The pendant has a high polished finish.
- The teardrop prehnite is 10mm by 7mm and the yellow chalcedony is 7mm.
- The drop of the pendant is approximately 21mm from the top of the pendant to the bottom, with a width of 25mm.
- The depth of colour and clarity of each stone will vary and they may also carry unique inclusions.
This pendant is handmade by myself from sterling silver sheet in my home studio. The flower is hand sawn and the silver beads are made from recycled silver. Each component is soldered in place and the stones are set within bezel settings. Lastly, I solder the hidden tube bail to the back. Due to the nature of each individual item being handmade, no two pieces will be completely uniform.
If you prefer a different chain length for this pendant, please state this in the gift message box at checkout.
All items are hallmarked by the London Assay Office and gift boxed, complete with a dust cover and are shipped via Royal Mail Special Delivery (UK)