This twin fern pendant with stone setting and spacer bead can be worn in a variety of ways. Each piece is removable and both ferns and stones are hallmarked and can be mixed and matched like charms or just worn on their own. They can also be layered on different length chains. The design of this pendant means the charms naturally overlap when worn. The pendant would be ideal as a friendship item of jewellery, where you can split the piece with someone close to you. It can also be teamed with the Forest Fern Drop Earrings.
- The pendant comes on a 20in sterling silver curb chain.
- Both ferns have an oxidised finish with polished features.
- The drop of the largest fern is approximately 48mm.
- Choice of two gemstones: malachite (9mm round) or prehnite (10x7mm teardrop).
- The depth of colour and clarity of each stone will vary and they may also carry unique inclusions.
This pendant is handmade by myself from sterling silver sheet in my home studio. The ferns are hand sawn and sweat soldered in place. The stone is set within a polished bezel setting. The pendant is oxidised to create a darkened patina which is then polished off in areas to create the final piece. Due to the nature of each individual item being handmade, no two pieces will be completely uniform.
If you prefer a shorter or longer length chain for this pendant, please state this in the gift message box at checkout.
All items are hallmarked by the London Assay Office and gift boxed, complete with a dust cover and are shipped via Royal Mail Special Delivery (UK).