One of the ancient Inuit legends says some of the Northern Lights were released from labradorites found in Labrador and some stayed trapped within the rocks. This one of a kind pendant is a prime example of the ethereal display of coloured lights shimmering across the night sky. With these colours on display, this pendant would 'wow' when accessorising any dark outfit.
Handmade sterling silver, labradorite set pendant with hammered circular bail.
- Choice of two chain lengths: 18in or 20in.
- The type of chain included is a sterling silver diamond cut curb chain.
- The pendant has a high polished finish.
- The drop of the pendant is approximately 33mm from the top of the circular bail to the bottom point of the pendant, with a width of 24mm.
- The depth of colour and clarity of each stone will vary and they may also carry unique inclusions.
This pendant is handmade by myself from sterling silver sheet and wire in my home studio. Each component is soldered in place and the stone is set within a bezel setting. Due to the nature of each individual item being handmade, no two pieces will be completely uniform.
All items are hallmarked by the London Assay Office and gift boxed, complete with a dust cover and are shipped via Royal Mail Special Delivery (UK).