These horse chestnut leaf earrings are set with an earthy, autumnal hue of cognac amber gemstones. These drop earrings hang on hoops and are easily removable, allowing versatility for the wearer as the hoops can also be worn alone. Paired with some complimenting rich, dark tones (browns, burgundies and greens), will make for a glorious look that will take the wearer from Autumn through to Winter months.
- The earrings have an oxidised finish with polished features.
- The gemstones are approximately 8mm by 8mm.
- The drop of the earrings when worn on the hoops is approximately 40mm.
- The diameter of the hoops is 15mm.
- The depth of colour and clarity of each stone will vary and they may also carry unique inclusions.
These earrings are handmade by myself from sterling silver sheet in my home studio. Each piece is hand sawn and the leaves are sweat soldered to the backplates. The stones are set within a bezel setting. The wires and hoops are also handmade from sterling silver. Due to the nature of each individual item being handmade, no two pieces will be completely uniform.
All items are hallmarked by the London Assay Office and gift boxed, complete with a dust cover and are shipped via Royal Mail Special Delivery (UK).