A spiritual stone, green opal is thought to assist in releasing fear and sending comfort to those who are grieving. It is also said to clear negative emotions. The stone's unique colours, striations and patterns make this item a one of a kind piece. Personally I feel this pendant looks great on a long chain and layered with another necklace or pendant.
Handmade sterling silver, green opal set pendant with circular bail.
- Choice of two chain lengths: 20in or 24in.
- The type of chain included is a sterling silver curb chain.
- The pendant has a high polished finish.
- The drop of the pendant is approximately 56mm from the top of the circular bail to the bottom point of the pendant, with a width of 30mm.
- The depth of colour and clarity of each stone will vary and they may also carry unique inclusions.
This pendant is handmade by myself from sterling silver sheet and wire in my home studio. Each component is soldered in place and the stone is set within a bezel setting. Due to the nature of each individual item being handmade, no two pieces will be completely uniform.
All items are hallmarked by the London Assay Office and gift boxed, complete with a dust cover and are shipped via Royal Mail Special Delivery (UK).