This one of a kind, handmade sterling silver pendant is set with a rich, cobalt blue lapis lazuli and hangs from a hammered circular bail. Lapis has always been seen as a sign of royalty and used by Egyptian kings and queens. This piece is sure to make the wearer feel every ounce a princess.
- Choice of two chain lengths: 18in or 20in.
- The type of chain included is a sterling silver diamond cut curb chain.
- The pendant has a high polished finish.
- The drop of the pendant is approximately 49mm from the top of the circular bail to the bottom point of the pendant and a width of 35mm.
- The depth of colour and clarity of each stone will vary and they may also carry unique inclusions.
This pendant is handmade by myself from sterling silver sheet and wire in my home studio. Each component is soldered in place and the stone is set within a bezel setting. Due to the nature of each individual item being handmade, no two pieces will be completely uniform.
All items are hallmarked by the London Assay Office and gift boxed, complete with a dust cover and are shipped via Royal Mail Special Delivery (UK)